How to Make Ice Cream Without a Machine
- Here is a summary of how to make ice cream without a machine:
- How to Make Ice Cream at Home
- Make Ice Cream at Home With Ice Cream Powder.
- How to Make Ice Cream
The hot summer is here, and the favorite thing to eat is ice cream, which is cold, refreshing, and delicious! It is delicious and healthy to make ice cream yourself. This recipe is worth trying. You don't need to take it out and stir it during production, saving time and trouble. The key is that the taste is delicious!
Here is a summary of how to make ice cream without a machine:
- Choose a method: There are several different methods for making ice cream without a machine, including the no-churn method, the ice cream in a bag method, the hand-cranked ice cream maker method, and the blender method.
- Gather ingredients: Depending on your chosen method, you will need heavy cream, sugar, and your choice of flavorings. You may also need sweetened condensed milk, rock salt, and a blender.
- Combine ingredients: Follow the instructions for your chosen method to combine the ingredients and create the ice cream mixture.
- Freeze: Pour the mixture into a loaf pan or other container and freeze for at least 6 hours until firm.
- Serve: Once the ice cream is frozen, scoop it into bowls or cones and serve. Enjoy!
How to Make Ice Cream at Home
- Separate the whites and yolks of two eggs. Only the yolks are needed. Put 50 grams of sugar in the egg yolk, add a few drops of lemon juice or a few drops of vinegar, and mix well with an electric egg beater until the egg yolk color turns light yellow.
- Pour 50g of plain milk into a small saucepan and heat over low heat until the milk is hot enough to bubble to the surface, then turn off the heat. While hot, slowly pour the hot milk into the beaten egg yolk and stir quickly while pouring (note, don't let the egg yolk clump, the clumps will turn into egg florets, affecting the flavor)
- Add the egg milk to the small pot and a little salt. Bring to a simmer and heat slightly, stirring rapidly with chopsticks as it heats (be careful, the lower the heat, the better to prevent the pot from sticking) until the liquid boils slightly, then turn off the heat. Let it cool and reserve
- Beat the whipped cream and beat the whipped cream to 9 points. That is, raise the egg beater so sharp vertical corners can appear.
- Pour the whipped cream into the cooled custard, stir evenly, and it is the ice cream liquid. (If you want to eat chocolate, blueberry, jasmine tea, or various fruit flavors, add them in this step and mix them. Today, this one is added with blueberry flavor, and the taste is delicious.)Then pour the liquid from the mixed ice cream into a clean container with a lid, put it in the refrigerator's freezer, and freeze it for over three hours before eating it. It is cold, refreshing, and delicious.
Make Ice Cream at Home With Ice Cream Powder.
If you think making ice cream without a machine is too troublesome, don't worry, there is an easier way to make ice cream.
- Step 1: The ratio of powdered ice cream to plain milk is 1:2.5. Prepare 250g of plain milk and pour 100g of powdered ice cream into the container
- Step 2: Use an egg beater and other stirring tools to stir in the same direction for 5-10 minutes. You can use chopsticks for about 12 minutes if there is no egg beater.
- Step 3: Put it in the fridge (-18°C) for over 6 hours to make the same delicious ice cream as in the store.
Some people say that ice cream is a fantastic food. Its fresh, sweet, and delicious taste will make people fall in love, and it is also a benefit to many foodie friends in the hot summer.
How to Make Ice CreamThe content of cream, water, and air adjusts the flavor of the ice cream. Although there are many ways to make ice cream, in summary, there are two types:
- Whipped cream: Mix it with other seasonings that do not contain much moisture, then freeze it. Ice cream made by this method tastes exceptionally smooth. Full of milk. And the steps are simple
- Multi-whipping type: Mix the seasoning with more moisture and no-whipping cream, put it in the refrigerator, freeze it for 1 hour, take it out and loosely shake it, and then cycle it several times. The ice cream made by this method tastes relatively fluffy, and the water content in the raw materials is relatively high, which can control the fat content to a certain extent. Nitrogen! It's a bit annoying. You have to take it out and beat it over and over again. The difference between these two methods is the ratio of cream and milk. The first method has more cream. Very little humidity. The difference in the taste of ice cream, the first is more delicate and smoother, and the second is fluffier
The ice cream in a cone sold in fast food restaurants like KFC and McDonald's belongs to the series of soft ice creams. This kind of ice cream needs a professional maker to make it. The ice cream raw materials are quickly inflated through the compressor and stirring shaft. Into the ice cream machine, and the ice cream is delicate and soft. The taste is closely related to the quality of the ice cream machine.
Here Is a Brief Introduction to the Use of the Ice Cream Machine:
How to use the soft ice cream machine?
- Adding Water and checking if the discharge head is sealing well, Press Wash Button, and Pour Out Water.
- Adding Ice Cream Raw Material, put on the puffing stick in the hopper, Pour Some Material Out, and Add it back to the Hopper.
- Press Freeze Button, and Wait Until the Rate Reach 99
- Dispense Ice Cream and Enjoy