Commercial and Household Appliance Differences in the Kitchen (2023 Updated)
- Household Appliance
- Commercial Appliance
- Difference between commercial and household
- How to choose the right appliance for your kitchen
- Ice maker and ice cream machine recommandation
The kitchen is one of the most important rooms in any home and one of the most dangerous. Appliances in the kitchen can pose a severe risk if they're not used correctly, so it's important to know the difference between commercial and household appliances.
In this blog post, we'll explore the differences between commercial and household appliances, so you can be sure to use them safely in your kitchen. We'll also provide tips on properly caring for your appliances to keep them in good condition.
The kitchen appliance we usually refer to household kitchen appliance.
Household kitchen equipment is generally small in size, beautiful and practical, and can meet the needs of family members for eating. We usually come into contact with household kitchen equipment, which has many types, styles, and complete products.Such as fridge, oven, ice maker machines,ice cream machines.
For example, normal home-use ice cream machines only have blenders. You need to put the material in the fridge first or add ice to the machine. The taste of the ice cream from these ice cream makers is not as smooth as you buy from an ice cream shop.
Commercial kitchen appliance refers to large and medium-sized kitchen equipment suitable for hotels, restaurants, restaurants and other dining places, as well as various government agencies, schools, and construction site canteens.
Also, Commercial kitchen equipment is much larger and more expensive, focusing on the overall kitchen, and all metal materials involved have been made of stainless steel.
And more, commercial kitchens are much more complicated than domestic kitchens in all aspects, such as kitchen area, layout, functions, equipment, installation, etc.
In addition, commercial kitchen projects need to meet many conditions, are relatively comprehensive, and the handling process is rather complicated, requiring many departments.
Families and enterprises are actually places that everyone needs to look forward to for a long time. For very common products such as kitchen equipment, Although both home and commercial use are used, the points that need to be paid attention to when purchasing are entirely different.
Compared with home-use ice cream machine, commercial ice cream machine has their own compressor and refrigeration system. What is more, some brand like GSEICE ice cream makers has puffing system too. When you make ice cream, it tastes smooth and fluffy.
Difference between commercial and household
What is the difference between commercial and householdkitchen equipment? Consider the price, size, specification, and brand of kitchen equipment, and if you choose kitchen equipment, you can not only enjoy better quality products but also bring high-quality follow-up guarantee services. So such businesses carry out It is also very important to buy.
However, many issues need to be considered in the purchase of commercial equipment, such as the quality of the product and practical performance of the product.
Generally speaking, the quality requirements of commercial equipmentare higher, because they are often used, so the number of practical batches is higher. There are many, and it needs to be more graded. Making good use of kitchen utensils not only has a very good guarantee for product quality but also has different levels of new requirements for product specifications, which is also a very good choice for us.
How to choose the right appliance for your kitchen
Many different types of appliances can be used in the kitchen, and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. Some people prefer commercial devices in their kitchens because they think they are more durable and robust. Others prefer household appliances because they are usually less expensive and are easier to find replacement parts. Ultimately, deciding which type of appliance to use in the kitchen is up to the individual homeowner.
Considering the differences between commercial equipment and household equipment, we should choose comprehensively according to our personal needs when purchasing. Consider the purchase budget and identify the difference in machine size and output.
Main factors of differences
But what exactly is the difference between commercial and household appliances? Mostly, it boils down to three things: size, capacity, and features.
- Size: Commercial appliances are almost always larger than their household counterparts. This is because businesses have a higher volume of customers and need to be able to accommodate them all.
- Capacity: Commercial appliances also have a higher capacity than household appliances. This means they can usually handle more food or drink at once.
- Features: Commercial appliances often have additional features that household appliances don't have. This can include things like self-cleaning cycles or programmable settings.
Of course, there are other differences, but these are the three main ones. If you're having trouble with your fridge or stove, consider whether or not you need a commercial appliance repair service. They have the experience and expertise to deal with any problem you may be having.
Tips that you should notice when choosing
- Consider your cooking style. The food you cook will dictate the type of appliances you need. If you do a lot of cooking, you'll need instruments to handle that workload.
- Think about space. Your kitchen's layout will determine what size and shape of appliances you can fit. Make sure to measure your space before shopping for appliances.
- Consider your budget. Appliances vary widely in price, so you must set a budget before you start shopping. That way, you can narrow your choices and find the best appliance for your needs and budget.
- Do your research. Once you have an idea of what you need, start doing some research on different brands and models of appliances. Read reviews online and talk to friends or family who have similar kitchens to get their opinion on other brands and models.
- Get expert advice. Finally, when you're ready to purchase, consult a kitchen designer or an appliance expert at a store like Lowe's or Home Depot to get their professional opinion on which model would be best for your kitchen.
Ice maker and ice cream machine recommandation
If you considerate buy a ice maker or ice cream machine, we recommend following two styls for you:
Best ice cream machine: GSEICE ST16E
This one is small in size with a full commercial ice cream function, easily use and cleaning. You can make the soft serve ice cream as you buy in an ice cream shop at home at a low cost. This soft-serve ice cream machine for home and businesses are a good choice. The exquisite discharge port is matched with an ergonomic handle, and the operation is smooth.
Best ice Machine: GSEICE SY80/90
This ice maker machine is small but with a full refrigeration system. One key to start making ice is with an ice bin you can leave it auto-making ice to fulfill your home's daily ice requirement.
Different from other large-size machines, the compact size allows you to install it almost everywhere without taking up too much space, and you should only find reliable water resources. This ice machine is so legerity that it can be carried and assembled by only one person. This under-counter ice machine is perfect for a home, office, small restaurant, bar, coffee shop, and so on.
There are many differences between commercial and household appliances, ranging from their size and power to their intended use. However, one of the most important differences is in their price tag. Commercial appliances are generally much more expensive than their household counterparts, so it's important to consider whether you need the extra features and power they offer before making a purchase.